- Maintains existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Assists in the development and troubleshooting of internal IT programs.
- Conceptualizes programs and understands program flow.
- Ensures operations of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Assists the employees for any IT related concerns regarding systems.
- Documents Program codes and modifications for reference.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Can analyze and interpret data.
- Should think logically and with keen eye for details.
- With high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good organizational, planning, interpersonal and analytical skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Uniform, Dental, optional membership of dependents in HMO, Employee Activities, Broader coverage of insurance, bereavement assistance of 10k, paid bereavement leave, Compressed workweek Monday to Friday only.