- Spearhead social media management for the brand
- Knowledgeable in managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. This includes content marketing and analytics.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for different platforms
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging contents daily (ex. original text, photo and video)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with other teams like marketing, events, creative and production team to generate contents and brand consistency
- Communicate with followers , respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review. Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed. Compile reports for management showing result.
- Basic website management and HTML coding.
- Proven work as a Social Media / Digital Marketing Manager
- Experience in Content Management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative contents
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Fluent in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity in the Chinese Filipino market
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC