We are looking for a detail-oriented and analytic individual to lead Expedock's Business Intelligence to provide support in conducting close-loop data-driven business iterations. This role will take ownership of monitoring and reporting organizational performance. We are looking for someone with a keen eye to uncover actionable insights to drive high-impact organizational targets. Our business is seeing explosive growth and we have a clear idea of the type of business we can sell to and the decision makers within. On top of that, we’ve brought on some of the world’s best sales people. Now, we need somebody to analyze and structure all of the data we’ve been gathering to allow our sales team to reach the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop ad hoc analyses or reports and communicate insights to business teams.
- Lead performance management reviews for the Business Development team and execute scorecards
- Analyze data using SQL/Python/Excel
- Generate new and update existing reports from data obtained from Salesforce and Metabase
- Capture high-level and detailed requirements through interviews with other departments and collaborate on reporting and data-related projects.
- Drive the standardization of data metrics by leveraging data- and business process knowledge.
- Determine opportunities for automation using different technologies.
- Learn and develop new processes to improve reporting tools and systems.
- Improve existing estimation and forecast solutions by scrutinizing current assumptions, identifying how our understanding would change if assumptions change, and quantifying these uncertainty (i.e. sensitivity analysis)
- Translate complex data analysis into accessible business-focused reports and recommendations
- Serving as in-house consultant for data-driven solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build analytics capabilities
- Willing to work on EST (New York) or PST (San Francisco) timezone
- Significant experience with using SQL
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field of study
- Prior experience in sales/revenue enablement
- Strong familiarity with Data Analysis and CRM tools
- Self-starter and critical thinker who can thrive in competitive and results-driven environments
- Has the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Has proven project management skills
- Experience with Python
- Experience of working in a fast growth environment
- Background in sales enablement within a SaaS company
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus