- Providing administrative support to the Managing Directors of the Company. Scheduling and booking of travel arrangements, meeting requirements and supplies, and other administrative assistance as needed.
- Canvassing, purchasing and managing office supplies and equipment inventory and other items requested by employees.. Working with vendors to ensure the regular supply of office materials and equipment
- Creating and managing the list of existing and prospective suppliers and their contact information
- Coordinates with service providers regarding office equipment repair and maintenance.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems, both digital and physical.
- Printing and processing of renewal of documents, permits, and licenses.
- Informing the team of all the documents and items received from Admin Suppliers
- Maintenance, proper documentation, and disbursement of administrative fund.
- Collation and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail. Planning, scheduling, and monitoring the route and work of the company driver/messenger .
- Planning and monitoring the effective use of parking, warehouse and office spaces, Coordination with lessors about lease agreements.
- Ensuring company spaces are clean and orderly, overseeing office disinfection and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree of any business-related course
- At least two years related work experience
- Knows how to use Microsoft Office and Google Sheets, Slides and Docs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work with different levels in the organization
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Analytical and Problem Solver.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to adapt to new situations, improvise, and shift strategies to meet different types of challenges
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
About EcoSci Food Inc.
EcoSci Food is an importer and distributor of frozen seafood and meat products. Established in 2013, EcoSci Food recognized a space in the fast-growing food market that could serve and accommodate small & up-and-coming restaurants, caterers, and distributors. Its purpose is to enable our partners, whether customers, employees or suppliers, to think big or bigger. Our culture is what it is because of the following: ○ Continuous growth ○ Collaboration ○ Openness ○ Creativity ○ Customer-centric mindset Why join us? 1. Our compensation and benefits package is competitive with Metro-Manila based companies. 2. Hybrid work arrangement opportunities for most positions are available. 3. Since we are a fast-growing company, you will be part of shaping it and will have a great sense of ownership and fulfillment. Needless to say, the growth allows a lot of opportunities for progression.