We are looking for an experienced Learning and Organizational Development expert to help develop a comprehensive L&D program and implementation strategy. In this role, the chosen candidate is expected to:
- Be the internal subject matter expert who will steer the department for the duration of the engagement
- Partner with the HR and operations teams to conduct individual, teams and enterprise training needs analysis
- Review the current processes and make recommendations / create changes according to best practice
- Develop a plan to address the training needs based on the analysis
- Create new training modules as necessary
- Conduct the preliminary trainings with the view to transfer the skills and knowledge
- Provide a structure to the L&D program, create rational scorecards and means to measure output in a scientific and proven manner
- Track the success of the program and recommend / create changes as necessary
- With Talent Development, Talent Management, Leadership Training, and Behavioral Training Background.
- Excellent PPT design skills - experience in instructional design tools is a plus.
- Good communicator and facilitator.
- Smart and independent.
- Having an Organizational Development background is a plus but not required.
- Having other HR functions background is a plus but not required.
- Worked with diverse regional or global mid-large size organizations
- Work on-site (BGC)
- Dayshift schedule
- Full-time and permanent role