- Generating and initiating discussions on prospective clients in the tech space.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Previous relevant experience is desired.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
About Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
Eastvantage provides business solutions to global companies, enabling offshore operations from its locations in the Philippines, India and Bulgaria. The management team brings a wealth of global insights and local knowledge in the areas of digital transformation, customer experience, and business support. Combining expertise with a hands-on approach to managing client relationships, Eastvantage makes outsourcing simple and seamless. Share the passion Serious but wacky. Normal but quirky. Organized yet flexible. Hard work with playtime. That’s life at Eastvantage. We promote a "Work-Life Balance" environment. It’s a place where introverts and extroverts, the left-brained and right-brained, the outgoing and the shy can all work side by side without pulling each other’s hair. That’s because we work in a highly open, flexible and collaborative zone where we can totally feel at home. We may be a team of different folks with different strokes, but we share the same passion for our work and a constant drive for excellence. And we’re lucky enough to belong to a company that empowers us and looks out for our development and well-being. Are you intelligent, creative, passionate, and crazy enough? Be a part of a cool, smart and wise team. Hurry grab the opportunity. Why join us? Working at Eastvantage is not like joining a huge organization like the navy, it's more like joining a fleet of agile ships ready to skip on to the next race, discovering new frontiers. We are not a thousand-person call center. We are not a ratlab. We are no freaky geeks (or are we?). What are we, then? Eastvantage prides itself on being an open and fair employer, always looking out for the development and well-being of its employees. We believe that our prime services require fully empowered people, world-class office amenities and the best technologies. We provide attractive salaries, insurance and benefits. We believe in continuous learning and coaching to stay ahead. We train and ensure our employees are treated fairly and with respect. Join us - we are always looking for great talents like software/system/web developers, research analysts, e-marketing gurus, and fluent communicators. Benefits We offer challenging roles in a fast-growing international team Work-life balance environment We have a no-nonsense culture and direct interaction with our clients Prime office located in Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig and Ortigas Center What are we good at? Work hard and play hard! We are not the typical BPO setup. We have a diverse culture and we nurture everyone like a family. To understand how we use and process your data, please visit www.eastvantage.com/privacy-notice and www.eastvantage.com/privacy-policy