Customer Success Manager (NetSuite)
- Taguig, Philippines15th Floor, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Customer Success Manager role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What does a Customer Success Manager do?
The CSM's responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. The Customer Success Manager will also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM) more specifically NetSuite, have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Customer Success Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- All other duties assigned
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Previous experience working with NetSuite is a plus
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15th Floor Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue cor. 31st Street, Bonifacio Global, City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.