Japanese Translator (Home-based)
- Taguig, Philippines15th Floor, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for translating business documents from Japanese to English and vice versa.
- Compiling, reading, assessing and proofreading of documents.
- Work closely with immediate supervisor and team for inquiries.
- Providing quick, accurate and clear translation of documents.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in oral and written English and Japanese
- Must have Certification in JLPT N3 and up
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15th Floor Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue cor. 31st Street, Bonifacio Global, City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.