Hello from e-pon Team!
We are looking for UX Designer Middle & Senior Level who will be responsible for the design and development of the end-to-end customer journey for the systems of the company, including, but no limited to the app wallet, the merchant system, the backdoor, the website.
UX Designer will be working with the UI Designer to come up with prototypes, design mock-ups and user flows for the different company's systems.
- Collaborate with web designers and back-end designers to complete projects.
- Will help in the design process for company products (mobile and web applications)
- Define the design guideline in the products and related services.
- Define the visual and interaction methods for the products to cultivate a better experience for users.
- Participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices.
- Define what success means for product and feature usage and contribution to outcome.
- Develop and shares experience in design.
- Work closely with developers, software and data engineering and business teams to deliver world class UI/UX.
- Candidate must be Bachelor Degree in Design or equivalent experiences.
- At least minimum of 3 years for Middle and 5 years for Senior Level working experiences in designing web/mobile applications products, accustomed to data and graph interfaces and with deep knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android and Web solutions (including Responsive Design and Native Applications)
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Problem solver at heart and detail oriented, with a strong and creative design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields, the lead Designer has good understanding of Design Thinking and an insight driven approach to design.
- Proficiency in the use of design and project software such us Sketch, Figma, Axure RP, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe XD Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Jira and Confluence.
- Familiar with MS Office.
Join e-pon now!
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans