Hello from e-pon Team!
We are looking for a Compliance Officer for Data Privacy to assist the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer (CLCO) and/or the Legal and Compliance Manager (LCM) in the review, drafting, preparation and submission of documents, contracts and other requirements of the company as required by National Privacy Commmission (NPC) and other tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Assist the CLCO and/or the LCM in the preparation and submission of data privacy reportorial compliance with the National Privacy Commission.
- Provide legal support, including drafting legal of documents, conducting legal research and calendar and mail management.
- Assist the CLCO and/or the LCM in the preparation of programs, processes, policies and other regulatory documents required by NPC.
- Responsible for the monitoring of pending applications with NPC.
- Assist the CLCO and/or the LCM in the review, drafting and finalization of documents, contracts, policies and other requirements of the company, different business units, its subsidiaries and affiliates as required by NPC.
- In-charge with the filing and submission of applications, registrations and/or renewal with NPC.
- Can work independently or with a team.
- In-charge with the training and seminar of employees on data privacy.
- Manage external relations with NPC.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the CLCO.
- Candidate must have a Degree in Accountancy or other related/equivalent course.
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in data privacy regulatory compliance or as Data Protection Officer.
- Excellent organizational skills, proficient communication skills, effeective problem solving skills, critical thinking ability, creativity, integrity, strong people skills, up-to-date knowledge of business technology and IT, sound understanding of regulatory guidelines and security policies.
- Hardworking, fast-learner, team player and can work under pressure.
Join e-pon now!
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans