Hello from e-pon Team!
We are looking for Legal and Compliance Manager to assist the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer in attending all the legal and compliance requirements and needs of the company.
- Assist the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer in the preparation and submission of BSP, SEC, AMLC, NPC reportorial comliance.
- Provide legal support, including drafting legal of documents, conducting legal research, and calendar and mail management.
- Assist the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer in the preparation of BSP reports, programs, processes, and other regulatory documents required by BSP, SEC, AMLC, NPC and other concerned gorvernment agencies.
- Reponsible for the monitoring of pending applications with BSP, SEC, AMLC, NPC and other concerned governement agencies.
- Assist the CLCO in the review, drafting and finalization of documents, contracts, policies and other requirements of the company, different business units, its subsidiaries and affiliates by BSP, SEC, AMLC, NPC and other concerned government agencies.
- Manage external relations with BSP, SEC, AMLC, NPC and other concerned government agencies.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer.
- Candidate must be graudate of Bachelorr of Laws/Juris Doctor/Certificate to the Philippine Bar
- At least 2 years as a lawyer.
- Must have background in BSP, SEC, AMLC, NPC compliance matters, corporate housekeeping and regulatory compliance.
- Excellent organizational skills, proficient communication skills, effective problem-solving skills, assessment and interpretation skills, critical thinking ability, creativity, integrity, strong people skills, up-to-date knowledge of business technology and IT, sound understanding of regulatory guidelines and security policies.
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications (Word, PPT and Excel)
Join e-pon now!
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans