Hello from e-pon Team!
We are looking an Android Developer has an experience in conventional e-performance optimization, familiar with common optimization method such a start up speed, package size and freeze. Familiar with common debugging tools and methods for Android development, can deal with various complex Android problems, have good analysis, positioning and problem-solving skills, and have experience in tackling technical problems.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android Platform Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Operating mechanism of the android system, and have an understanding of Activity Manager, Package Manage, etc. Familiar with parallel development network, memory management, GUI development under Android, proficient in various UI components and understand their principles;
- Proficient in the View system and have the ability to customize View;
- Understand the open source framework source code commonly used in android;
- Familiar with the principle of image caching framework, UI layout rendering process, App start up process, incremental update,plug-in, real-time network monitoring (network disconnection, network switching);
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, IT or related field.
- At least 2+ years experience in Android Development, handling Android team.
- Experience in Fintech, digital banking e-wallet is a plus.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
Join e-pon now!
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans