1. Responsible for APP development and maintenance of the company's iOS mobile terminal
2. Design and develop business and logic processing for sports terminals
3. Completed in collaboration with back-end development,
4. Actively communicate and deal with problems
1. Four years or more experience in iOS development, proficient in Objective-C, Swift languages, and understanding of language features
2. Those who have experience in using frameworks such as Moya, Rxswift, and Promise kit are preferred, and have in-depth use of Rxswift
3. Proficient in using XCode, Git and other related development tools, and have a deep understanding of the operating mechanism of Objective-Runtime
4. Proficient in WebSocket, functional programming, responsive programming, etc., proficient in using storyboard.
5. Master animation effects such as Core Animation, and have an in-depth understanding of UI interface animation
6. Be able to quickly take over mature projects, be able to quickly become familiar with the project structure, be familiar with APP certificate application, test packaging, and the app store listing process, and have experience in regular product listing is preferred.
7. Familiar with vest bags and Appstore experience, familiar with Apple's TestFlight
8. Familiar with memory management, familiar with iOS data storage methods, and have corresponding experience in multi-threaded development and network layer optimization.
9. Have a certain business ability, can analyse business processes, and follow up projects in a timely manner with docking tests
10. Strong compressive ability, able to independently undertake any module, actively analyse and solve problems
- Objective C