A Loyalty Marketing Head will be responsible for:
Growing the member base means leading the work on Acquisition initiatives in collaboration with the Go Rewards Partnerships team - to ensure that we are  recruiting the non-member customers of our partners and saturating their customer base,  driving awareness and equity of Go Rewards and our strategic partners, and  constantly optimizing Cost Per Acquisition.
Nurturing the member base means leading the work on Engagement initiatives - to ensure that we are  increasing member activity and transaction frequency in our partners,  making members transact with more partners,  growing the Customer Lifetime Value,  constantly optimizing promos and offerings, and  growing Service Fee revenues.
Strengthening the Go Rewards App - to ensure that we are  sharpening the Go Rewards App’s value proposition & valuable use cases,  building a customer-centric UEx,  growing the Go Rewards App’s Monthly Active Users, and  evaluating business cases for tech builds.
Crafting the best GR member experience - to collaborate with the Data Governance team, ensuring that we are  protecting members interests and  upholding compliance to the Data Privacy Act as well as collaborating with the Customer Success team, ensuring member satisfaction.
Optimizing marketing effectiveness and efficiency - to harness Digital Marketing, Media Investments, On-ground Activations, and Content Production, as well as calibrating & managing budgets.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration, Commerce, or other related courses
- With 10 Years of relevant experience in Loyalty Marketing,Brand Management, Digital Marketing, and Content & Communications Production, with 5 Years in Managerial Capacity
- Familiar with CRM Tools
- Adept in Cross-Functional Collaborations
- Must be Data - Driven , Insgithful, Go- Getter, and with Growth Mindset
- Strong Business Acument
- Possesses Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cyberscape Gamma, Ruby and Topaz Roads, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Information Services
- 1 opening