The Software Architect will help build highly scalable and distributed software solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth. The position will look into the “ big picture “ and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- Design, conceptualize and develop new features, user interfaces and infrastructure systems in support of rapidly emerging business and technical requirements
- Architect and provide guidance to the development teams on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design ensuring uniform enterprise-wide application design standards are maintained.
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment.
- Collaborate on application design with stakeholders and application development teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Ensure application development process is documented.
- Demonstrate application prototypes ensuring user feedback is integrated
- Research and develop new technologies and techniques to help for improve DAVI’s products.
- Ensure software architecture trends are integrated trends in product development.
- Excellent software engineering skills building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment
- Experience in working with an agile development team
- Experience in software development and coding in the following language : .Net, C#, Java and other modern programming languages
- Knowledgeable in building mobile applications using Flutter or other mobile development platform
- Experience building and managing multiple API integrations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including interacting with product owners, project managers and outsourced vendor.
- Experience with cloud environment services and architecture like Azure.
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Strong experience in solution architecture design
- Some experience with server and database administration preferred