We’re looking for an awesome digital marketing whiz who has the skills and drive to take our customers' websites to the next level!
We’re looking for the Next Top Senior SEO and Google Ads Specialist to join our team. As a Senior and Google Ads Specialist, you will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing changes to our clients' websites so they are optimized for search engines.
We expect you'll use everything at your disposal to improve the page rank within search engines through keyword research, Google Analytics reviews, technical SEO, article and copy editing, and link building to maximize traffic to our sites.
The competitive research analysis is also necessary to check who's gunning for the same terms or the same products.
In return, you'll be in the company of peers with highly specialized skills, each one devoted to providing the best service to our customers as well as continuous improvement of each individual's unique abilities.
On top of this, you can expect great compensation and benefits, an excellent working environment, lots of learning opportunities and a perfect work/life balance.
We value family.
We are a family!
- Perform keywords research according to client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations especially with regards to elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer SEO tools (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds in social platforms and Google Merchant, webmaster tools, SEM/competitive search platforms) for diagnostic reporting on client projects and recommendations.
- Manage and optimise PPC campaigns
- Research and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) recommendations
This is a full-time role and the usual working hours are 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday. We offer a competitive salary, free health care and great perks such as paid two weeks off during the Christmas and New Year period. A P20k signing bonus awaits the successful candidate.
**Stable internet connection and a working laptop/desktop at home is a Must**
Key Attributes Required:
- Must have 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Analytical processing, website analysis, and keyword optimization
- In-depth knowledge of search engine parameters and tracking of rankings
- Knowledgeable in Google Webmaster Tools, Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Data Studio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in SEO, SEM, content production and digital marketing strategies
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certified is an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home