We are growing our team and we are looking for a competent, tech-savvy, and self-motivated individual to join us as a Technical Project Manager.
Dash10 Managed Services is a representative office of Zeald, a New Zealand-based company. Zeald is one of the largest full-service website design, online marketing, and e-business consulting companies in New Zealand, and has been voted ‘Best Web Developer’ in the country. Zeald helps NZ & Australian businesses who are frustrated by the lack of leads and sales they get from their websites & and other online marketing activities. As a Technical Project Manager, your purpose is to:
- Plan, project-manage, oversee, and quality control the implementation of technical projects.
- Analyze client requirements, create and price potential solutions
- Assist with the refinement and improvement of the company's systems and processes that are related to your role as required.
You will be directory reporting to our Agency Manager in New Zealand and your responsibilities would include:
- Plan, project-manage, oversee, and quality control the implementation of technical projects maximizing throughput, profitability, and client satisfaction.
- Carefully manage client expectations around project delivery ensuring that client satisfaction is maximized without compromising profitability (managing scope creep, delivery expectations, etc).
- Work with the production team to oversee the implementation of technical projects supporting the development of their expertise and capability at all times.
- Analyze client requirements and create and price potential solutions to those requirements. Assist with pitching where required.
- Assist with the refinement and improvement of the company’s systems and processes that are related to your role where required.
- Keep accurate time tracking records including all time spent on specific projects as well as other duties. Keep accurate records of all customer communication along with agreed variations etc.
- Fulfill daily and weekly reporting obligations as directed.
- Complete other tasks as directed from time to time.
- Be an ambassador and advocate for the company at all times.
Apply now and work in the comfort of your own home - Save time and travel costs and enjoy more family time. This is a full-time role and the usual work hours are 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday. We offer a competitive salary, free health care, and great perks such as paid two weeks off during the Christmas and New Year period.*A P20k signing bonus awaits the successful candidate.
**Stable internet connection (and backup internet) and a working laptop/desktop at home is a Must*
Key Attributes Required:
- Highly efficient and hardworking.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Can take instruction and constructive criticism
- Professional presentation with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of general business principles. This means how a business works, buying or making products, providing services, adding value, and selling for a profit, etc.
- Knowledge, personal style, and communication skills to gain credibility and rapport with both SME business owners and senior executives and to influence key decision-makers within organizations.
- Strong listening skills.
- Negotiation skills and experience.
- The ability to ask hard or potentially uncomfortable questions, have frank conversations and overcome objections to realign the expectations of the client.
- Ability to think laterally and to identify ways of resolving complex issues.
- Excellent computer skills with a strong understanding of technology including spreadsheets, word processing, email, instant messaging, social media, and browsing the web.
- Fast learner.
- High integrity, reliable, dedicated, and totally dependable.
- Strongly self-motivated and committed to achieving the required outcomes.
- Prepared to commit to the role for a reasonable term (2 years+)
- Ability to adapt and cope well with change.
- Positive, professional, polite, willing, and adaptable.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home