- Translate design into an appealing web application and develop functionality based on usability.
- Ensure consistency across all browsers and platforms.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, preferably from a reputable university with related majors (Information Technology, Information System, Computer Science, or equivalent).
- Have a deep understanding of CSS.
- Experience in using CSS Frameworks (e.g Bootstrap, Material-UI) and JS Frameworks (e.g React, Angular, Vue)
- Good Command of English (Speaking & Writing).
- A fast learner and have a constant drive to learn.
- Have a high curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things.
- Willing to be placed in Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
Commsult is a software company with thirty-five employees based in Potsdam, Germany. Commsult was founded in 2000 by Michael Buschner, the current CEO of the company. The company focuses in the area of mobile software development especially related to corporate or industry enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. The company has established business networks in other countries covering Switzerland, Singapore and Indonesia.