Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines
Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. Launched in 2014, Coins.ph is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.
What you’ll do
- Work on industry-leading digital products and services that pave the way for the future of crypto and web3 in SEA
- Develop simple, elegant design solutions for both mobile and web-based products
- Own end-to-end user journeys and all aspects of the product design process, going from research and benchmarking, to ideation, to production design.
- Work fluidly across UX and UI
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the company, ranging from product to engineering, customer support, etc.
- Help us establish design standards and systems that scale across different platforms and product lines.
- Champion Design within the organization and proactively help us raise the bar for quality
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Results-oriented, fast-paced team culture and remote work
- Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
- Meaningful and impactful work
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience building and shipping products to end-users
- A portfolio of work that caries your unique signature
- Strong visual design skills
- Expert level skills in the tools of the trade: Figma, Principle, ProtoPie, etc.
- Experience presenting work to different stakeholders, clearly and succinctly articulating your ideas and concepts
- Position can be remote, Asia/South East Asia-based candidates preferred
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening