Who You Are
You are a visionary. As the company’s Head of Product, you will be steering multiple moving parts with the aim of creating products that satisfy user needs while meeting business objectives. Working with the other business units of the company, you will steward your own team of Product Managers in identifying market opportunities and designing creative, measurable and quality product releases.
What You Do
- Align the roadmap, positioning, and priorities to the vision of the company
- Partner with Business Development, Marketing and Engineering to generate overall business opportunities to grow the company
- Define and manage overall Product KPIs to achieve the business goals
- Lead the Product Management Team to focus on a shared vision of how the product is and will evolve
- Abreast with competitive offerings, market requirements and government regulations
- Oversee the product lifecycle which include strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio, market research, ideation/conceptual planning for features and product optimization, solution/feature prioritization, and P&L management
- A decade of experience in product management and analytics.
- Presentation and communication proficiency to bring together multiple stakeholders to execute on a common mission
- Capability to conduct own user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics
- Leadership experience in planning, launching and supporting multi-release, or complex software products.
- Working experience in intelligence and data gathering
- Knowledge of international trade and logistics is ideal
- Built a network of competent IT professionals in the industry
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home