Who You Are
The Tier 2 Specialist is a support maven who exhibits the highest level of expertise in performing specialized tasks. This Tier 2 Specialist must have the product/service proficiency and generally guides other members on the process to drive performance on a daily basis.
This team is in a work from home setup and the company will provide the necessary equipment to succeed in the role.
About the Company
Code Ninja houses 3 different US-based tech companies. This role will be assigned to Veterans Home Access or DD214 Direct. It is a technology first company dedicated to helping veterans and military families retrieving their government records. We aim to be the change these veterans need in getting their benefits faster.
What You Do
- Provides the product and technical support by handling complex customer cases, while under minimal supervision
- Respond to escalated and unresolved calls, and questions from the team
- Intervene on customer interactions and issues whenever necessary.
- Identify, investigate, research and provide resolution on user questions and problems; including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
- Extensive knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services is required
- Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Assist Management in identifying trends and establishing program goals.
- Provide a high level of technical support via telephone and/or other electronic mediums
- Coach and train support professionals in technical skills, customer service, and applicable processes, assist with support professional technical development by evaluating the performance and providing appropriate feedback, act as an escalation point in the absence of a team leader
- Provide reporting analysis as necessary
What You Bring
- At least 1-year of experience in handling escalations
- Skilled in multitasking
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Abreast with operational processes
- English proficiency both verbal and written
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance