Mobile Applications Developer | iOS & Android
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit B, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
CLEAR Corporate Solutions is seeking a Mobile Applications Developer with focus in iOS development and background in building Android apps for one of its clients, an Australian-based technology business that makes innovative cycling safety products for competitive cyclists and bike commuters alike.
CLEAR is an Australian-focused offshoring business helping clients achieve great outcomes by providing great Filipino talents.
This position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices, and their integration with back-end services. You will work alongside other offshore Engineers and Developers working on different layers of the infrastructure and should be committed to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products.
All mobile and desktop apps developed by the product team are critical in nurturing and developing the client’s business.
As a Mobile Applications Developer, you will:
- Contribute exceptional programming skills to develop highly innovative consumer-based mobile products
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high quality compact code
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS and Android platforms
- Unit-test developed code for usability, general reliability and elegance
- Work on bug-fixing and improving application performance
- Liaise with end-users to gather and aggregate bug reports
- Monitor the apps market for feedback and react swiftly to user demand
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Contribute to team effort, to willingly assist and support in areas of knowledge and expertise to colleagues if required
- Perform other duties that the client and management may require
- At least 3 years’ solid experience as a Mobile Applications Developer
- Advanced competence in Swift (including ARC & memory management), Xcode, Objective-C, REST API, JSON, with experience in CocoaPods, Firebase, Alamofire
- Proficient in Java, Git/Bitbucket, Jira, experience in Kotlin is an advantage
- Strong UX skills
- Willingness to contribute new and creative ideas having great team spirit
- Understanding confidentiality, accessibility and security compliance
- Good English communication skills, verbal and written
- Flexibility to perform relevant tasks as required by the client
- Exposure to Australian account & awareness of Australian business culture is a plus
- Initially, this role will be reporting remotely (work from home set-up), hence requires IT resources and a stable internet connection. Usual work location is in Paseo de Roxas, Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.