- Supports the lead MEPF engineer with project support duties such as design construction and revision.
- Prepares technical drawings, datasheets and documents under the direction of the lead MEPF engineer
- Will coordinate to clients customer and other third party support.
- Oversee every project output of the team before sending to the client.
- Apply concepts and principles with regards to design along with specialized areas such of that mechanical engineering.
- With at least 3 years working experience in design of Fire Protection, HVAC, and Plumbing
- Knowledge in computer software based; Planswift, Revit, AutoCAD and other design software.
- With experience in high rise residential projects
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Licenses and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering
About Callmax Solutions
CallMax Solutions provides dedicated virtual support to companies worldwide, handling their in-house needs. CallMax Solutions was founded in New York and has quickly grown across to the Philippines. Our success is due to our commitment of excellent customer service, dedicated back office support and supporting our dedicated employees through great Cloud software and services. Our training is designed to help each of our valuable employees to learn, grow and thrive to their fullest potential. CallMax Solutions is handpicking candidates who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, work in a job environment of team work and accountability, and will play a role in shaping CallMax's future.