- The role of the Senior Automation Programmer independently develops, modifies, and maintains complex programs that produce several interrelated but different products e.g. Automated Shop drawings, BOM configurations, manufacturing details, Product Data Management etc.
- The Senior Automation Programmer performs programming analysis such as investigating the feasibility of developing new or alternate programs,
- Assisting users in defining needs, or participating on an engineering change proposal (ECP) and user team working on large and complicated programs.
- 5 to 7 years of programming experience Required.
- 2 to 3 years of work‐related experience in a manufacturing environment is a PLUS.
- Required: C#; SQL Server; XML, Visual Studio, SSRS
- Advantage: SolidWorks, Python
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- MS SQL Server
- Architecture and BS Computer Programming
- Information Systems
About Callmax Solutions
CallMax Solutions provides dedicated virtual support to companies worldwide, handling their in-house needs. CallMax Solutions was founded in New York and has quickly grown across to the Philippines. Our success is due to our commitment of excellent customer service, dedicated back office support and supporting our dedicated employees through great Cloud software and services. Our training is designed to help each of our valuable employees to learn, grow and thrive to their fullest potential. CallMax Solutions is handpicking candidates who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, work in a job environment of team work and accountability, and will play a role in shaping CallMax's future.