What you'll like about us:
- Great company culture! Our diversity, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, and anything that will positively impact our clients, and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on our side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please, and we’re going to love hearing all about your stories when you get back to the office!)
As a Customer Advocate, you will be responsible for interacting with customers to address inquiries and resolve complaints regarding the clients’ products and services. In this position, you will collaborate with internal and external teams in handling the needs of the customer to provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner.
NBC News Group is the news arm of NBC Universal that provides news and digital content through its brands: CNBC, MSNBC, NBC News, and TODAY. MSNBC and NBC News give global coverage through their shows aired on the MSNBC and NBC channels. TODAY continues to be the go-to lifestyle hub for viewers and readers all over the world. CNBC maintains its position as a leading business news channel.
Why we want you:
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic
What you will do:
- Interact with customers to provide and process accurate, valid, and complete information with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism
- Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues to meet internal and external expectations
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Work with the external team to stay updated on product and service knowledge
What we'll like about you
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to working on rotating shifts
- At least 2 years of Customer Support experience on either email, phone, or chat
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Excellent reading comprehension, verbal, and written communication skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Intermediate understanding of common Customer Experience best practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 4 openings
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!