Software QA Manual Tester
What is your role
As a QA Analyst, you will closely work with Client’s IT support technicians and system security analysts to catch any major problems that reduce the quality of Client’s products before the launch. You will be responsible for testing software programs, and replicating and reporting bugs so that developers can implement a fix for them.
- Ensure high-quality software is delivered in each release
- Develop new and update existing test cases
- Peer review of test cases, provide feedback and updates as needed
- Support automation QA testing team in the conversion of manual test cases into automated ones (Hybrid)
- Document test findings (bugs, change requests, etc.) (requires detailed orientation)
- Update test results in a test tracking tool(s)
- Provide functional, accessibility, regression, API and other testing types as needed
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Detect defects as early in the life cycle as possible
- Support other areas of the project including training and analysis of testing tools and processes
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for proper delivery of test deliverables to the client
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 6 months experience in automation work
- Ability to understand and create test cases from specifications or verbal communication
- Solid experience testing web applications (Cross-browser, negative testing, white box, black box, regression)
- Understanding of back-end databases, PostgreSQL or ability to write and understand SQL queries
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, AWS, Github or similar)
- QA Automation experience using GitHub as a collaborative development toolkit or similar
- Experience working with SaaS applications, APIs and software integrations/automation products (Onboarding 365, Q19 or similar)
- Confirmed experience with Automation tools (Cucumber-JVM, Cucumber-JS or similar)
- Working experience headless browsing tools: Selenium (Webdriver)
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!