- Prepares job advertisements based on the job specifications indicated on the JSQ and posts in different job portals such as Job Online Sites, Social Media, bulletin boards and etc.
- Participates in recruiting events and job fairs
- Screening of resumes
- Sources applicants through the use of job advertisements in various media
- Administers and interprets test battery for recruitment, formulates
- new tests as needed; reviews and updates existing tests
- Invite and conduct screening and interview
- Prepares interview application summary/candidate profile based on interviewers’ assessment and recommendation
- Prepare and serve job offers, appointment papers, and training agreements for all new hires
- Communicates and facilitate completion of onboarding checklist and plan
- Checks and verifies the completeness of pre-employment requirements submitted by the applicant.
- Provide and execute recommendations on Talent Acquisition for Project proposals, hiring metrics, policy, and process improvement
- Responds to employee concerns related to Talent Acquisition; properly turn over concerns on other matters to personnel in charge or involved, if encountering any.
- Works with HR and admin personnel and other committee members on HR or company activities and events
- Maintain and organize proper document filing
- Formulates and releases memorandum such as announcements for newly hired employees, Job Vacancy, Referrals, and other matters relevant to all tasks assigned
- Coordination with 3rd party service providers for a background investigation, job portals, and others.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the Immediate Superior from time to time
- Psychology, Behavioral Science or Business Management major in Human Resources
- 2 years of experience in the end-to-end recruitment process is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Canva
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Recruiting Wizard
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
Licenses and Certifications
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
About Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc.
BELL-KENZ PHARMA Company was established in July 2006 with office at Bell-Kenz Tower #127 Malakas St., Brgy. Central Diliman, Quezon City. The company was formed to provide affordably priced, high quality medicines to help today’s patients cope with treatment cost. BELL-KENZ PHARMA is engaged in distributing pharmaceutical products that are sourced only from CGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practice) and preferably US FDA approved drug manufacturing plants mainly in ASIA (India, Korea, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia). BELL-KENZ PHARMA envisions to be a provider of highly reliable and affordable pharmaceutical products and to be a key player in the market of hypertension, gastric related diseases, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases and diabetes.