- Makati, Philippines6768 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Risk Officer manages the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks and is responsible for managing and monitoring of BPI Sec’s credit, market, and operational risks (except compliance risk) and ensuring that BPI Sec is in full compliance with all banking laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
He/She serves as an advisor to the CEO/President in the areas of risk, finance, and accounting; gives recommendations to reduce risk exposure in the areas of asset/liability, credit, operational and compliance;
The position of Risk Officer works with the Bank's Compliance Officer in attaining established compliance goals as directed by Senior Management; ensures that risks are identified, measured, and managed within approved limits; coordinates with the various operating units in preparing the necessary risk reports; and coordinates with respective units on various operating policies and/or procedures.
- Education (minimum/preferred undergraduate/graduate/postgraduate course)
- Must possess at least a Bachelor/College degree in Business Management/Administration, Commerce, Economics, Banking/Accountancy/Finance, and Industrial Engineering
- Experience (minimum/preferred actual work experience)
- At least 3 years of related experience, preferably in the field of research, banking/finance and/or project management
- Working experience in a stock brokerage firm a definite advantage.
- No certifications required, but obtaining a CSR and/or AP license in SEC a definite advantage
- Knowledge (minimum training/certification course requirements)
- Basic knowledge in banking/finance, Philippine stock market with its policies and regulations, and Securities Regulation Code
- Skills (minimum/preferred proficiency skills required)
- Good command of MS Office Applications like MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Visio
- Proficiency in oral and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organization skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.