- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
1. Provide Technical Leadership to Developers in the following areas for Robotics Process Automation Technologies:
a. Development Process, Standards, Effort Estimation, Solution Design, and Best Practices;
b. Technical Architecture and Design Standards;
2. Review Code for Quality and Compliance to Standards;
3. Provide guidance and leadership for Development & Test Environment Installation and Maintenance.
4. Validate Build and Unit Test Effort Estimates
5. Provide RPA technical expertise to both commercial clients, management, developer, test, and IT teams.
6. Architect, Design, Develop, Perform Technical Tests on, Install, Deploy and Support RPA Solutions
7. Automate Development, Test, Deployment and Operations Tasks for RPA. 8. Train Clients and Company Personnel on RPA Technologies and Processes.
- Experience with Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UIPath or any RPA technology (Pega Robotics, etc.)
- Experience with REST/JSON/SOAP
- Experience with Test Automation (e.g., Selenium), Build Automation, Deployment Automation preferred.
- SAP Experience preferred.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.