Customer Relations Officer
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Effectively coordinate, set schedules, arrange, prepares and facilitates the conduct of all meetings:
- Maintains systematic filing system.
- Maintains complete, accurate telephone directory and addresses.
- Preparations and coordination for all company activities, seminars, programs and events.
- Provides assistance to all Departments, Security and Maintenance.
- Seek and applies Continuous improvement in all area of responsibility.
- Ensures the orderliness and cleanliness of the office.
- Ensures proper implementation of estate rules and guidelines;
- Attends to customer complaints;
- Give timely feedback on customer concerns;
- Follows up pending items, and ensures that solution be given at a soonest possible time;
- Prepares circular for information of Homeowners/Lot owners, other departments and employees;
- Maintain regular calendar for schedules and target dates and completion of various items - SEC Requirements, various meetings, vehicle renewal of registration etc.
- Responsible for coordinating, routing documents to the Board of Directors and other proponents.
- Assigned Purchaser of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Ensures proper purchasing procedures (valid, complete, authorized and approved)
- Established good credit standing with various suppliers and contractors.
- Timely delivery
- Timely processing of payments to all suppliers and contractors.
- Ensures cost are proper and reasonable
- Performs other related duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years related work experience
- Has good written and oral communication
- Has good leadership skills
- Willing to be assigned in Makati area.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.