- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• Source for possible clients and ensure to maintain a good and healthy relationship with them
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Meet required sales quota every quarter
1. A graduate of any 2 or 4-year course
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. With pleasing personality
4. Knowledge and experience in Sales/Real Estate is a plus but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
5. Fast learner, can work under pressure, and is goal-oriented
6. Candidates must be willing to work in Manila, Quezon City, Pasig or BGC.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.