- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Source for possible clients and ensure to maintain a good and healthy relationship with them
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Meet required sales quota every quarter
- A graduate of any 2 or 4-year course
- Good interpersonal skills
- With pleasing personality
- Knowledge and experience in Sales/Real Estate is a plus but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Fast learner, can work under pressure, and is goal-oriented
- Candidates must be willing to work in Manila, Quezon City, Pasig or BGC.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.