Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Mandaluyong, Philippines10th Floor, 12th Flr The Peak Tower, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 21,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0021,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We’re now recruiting for Customer Service Representatives who can give the best experience possible to our customer base nationwide. You’ll be our client’s first point of contact for customers, responding to inbound calls on a range of customer issues, from account and balance inquiries to queries about the full range of products and services. You may also conduct research for our customers and respond via phone, email or fax, but with each call you will be assisting our client’s customers with their individual needs.
We’re looking for people experienced in working within a customer service, call center, or banking environment. We are looking for candidates to have knowledge about credit card and debit transactions. Our facility is open 24 hours/7 days a week. Qualified applicants must have schedule flexibility to work overnights or weekend shifts.
Asia Premier will train you thoroughly and help you through your first calls so that you will feel fully comfortable talking with our client’s customers. Each Customer Service Representative has a computerized system that we will train you on, but efficient computer skills will be necessary.
- Responsible for the customer service phone queue (for all incoming customer calls and must ensure that service levels are met on a consistent basis).
- Listen attentively to customer inquiries and issues over the phone and utilize available resources to address the customer’s concerns/needs
- Educate customers about products and services, as well as provide assistance in using customer self-help tools
- Able to identify opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling, especially providing solutions from available products and services based on customer’s concerns/needs
- Multitasking skills
- With at least 6 months BPO experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic technical knowledge preferred
- A self-starter who can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere
- Positive attitude
- Eagerness to learn and improve the skill set
- Has work from home equipment available
- Amenable to work in Mandaluyong City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Ordering
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Rockwell Business Center, Tower 1, Sheridan St.
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.