- Makati, PhilippinesMakati Stock Exchange Building, Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assumes role as liaison officer between business and systems developer to carry out details for systems development projects.
- Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
- The analyst gathers, documents, and analyzes business needs and requirements.
- Prepare needed documentations to start an automation project like business blueprints, systems integrations, Request for Proposal (RFP), etc.
- Negotiates with the business, vendors and internal colleagues in terms of project cost, timeline and system coverage, when necessary
- Performs system testing upon turn-over of developer to initially validate completeness and quality based on business blueprints
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with target participants to ensure that business scenarios are covered and acknowledged by business users
- Coordinates with IT Technical team on system deployment requirements and schedule
- Handles after go-live system support to immediately resolve system errors that may possibly arise, if any
- Must learn how to use the system he’s assign to handle so he can guide users whenever needed
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time that is within the scope of the Residential Business Group of Ayala Land, Inc.
- With at least 1-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Customer-oriented and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Can work independently and in teams
- Has practical knowledge in importing data to be used in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Knowledgeable on Productivity Tools: Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, FTP, VPN, and Screenshot tools
- Has a working knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Preferably with experience in creating Project Documentation: Functional Specs, Project Workplan, Test Scripts, User’s Manual, etc.
- Preferably with exposure to business case development
- Preferably with exposure to SDLC, BABOK, PMBOK, ITIL and other IT-related methodologies and frameworks
- Can effectively manage vendors activities and initially negotiate scopes of deliverables for approval to Business Team Lead
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
Will be discussed upon job offer
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ayala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.