Account Officer | Cebu
- Cebu City, Philippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the end-to-end sales administration process of all assigned projects/functions such as but not limited to the following:
- Billing and Collection and Fully Paid accounts
- Sales Contract and Taxes
- Titles and Tax Declaration
- Project updates and initiatives
- Manages project/operating deliverables in line with the standard processes and policies.
- Tracks, maintains and analyzes reports submitted by the team members. Provide regular reports/updates (including escalated project/operating issues) to Project Manager and Mancom.
- Tracks, maintains and analyzes client’s data and requirements e.g. Remedy, SAP, MyCustomer, Service Menu, etc.
- Responsible in ensuring Projects'/Operations' KRA are met, if not exceeded.
- Ensures that work loads are distributed evenly and that motivation and performance levels are maintained.
- Supports team members in providing training and ensures that they have the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively do the assigned tasks or job.
- Has detailed knowledge of the company’s services, processes and policies.
- Maintains open communication with the internal and external clients e.g. Brand, Sellers, Buyers, Brand Executives, Project Managers, Internal Support Groups.
- Responsible for ensuring that team members compliance to the Company Code of Conduct and all Company Policies
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Has relevant experience in handling people and has intensive background in real estate after sales processes
- Has good communication skills; can deal with different levels of people
- Goal driven and has the capability to lead a team towards a common objective
- Full-Time position(s) available
The considered candidate will undergo a program designed to train newly hired employees on the business operations of the organization for two to three (2-3) months before deployment in the operation. This will cover the end to end after sales administrative processes for the Residential Business Group of Ayala Land, Inc.
Perks and Benefits
Will be discussed upon job offer
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership skills
- Performance Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.