At NCH Software we value genuine technical interest and passion.
Work long term from your home office & enjoy excellent work/life balance for an established software company.
Work with a supportive and highly motivated global team.
We are looking for passionate C/C++ developers who love what they do, generate ideas, solve challenges and create solutions.
- Innovative development environment - highly motivated global team
- Long term role, we are continually improving our products
- Develop products for the global community
- Work in a creative and growing firm
- Work in a team of experts where development skills are really valued
- See real programs grow from start to end
NCH Software enjoys continued success with a global customer base. Our company started in Canberra (Australia) and Denver, Colorado (USA). We now have a team of more than 20 developers in Manila and we continue to actively grow our development teams in Manila, Canberra and Denver. We offer good salaries and permanent contracts.
To apply, please send your resume, your hourly rate expectation and information on your home office preferences. The application process is fast and our focus is genuine technical interest and passion. A C++ test is required in interview process to gage C++ skills.
- Possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years Strong working experience using C/C++
- Required language: English
- Ability to work independently while developing effective, maintainable code
- Effectively collaborae and communicate with international team members
- Ability to promote knowledge sharing, positivity and creativity
- Ability to code quickly, we focus on constant small improvements over time
- Experience or interest in Windows, Android, iOS, MAC development a plus
- Personal interest or experience in Music, Audio, Video, Graphics a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home