Are your tired of wasting time in the traffic? Do you want to earn more than a call center representative? Are you expecting to decide your own schedule and salary? Are you excited to have students from a different country who, in the meantime, respect you and a mentor? Be an online English teacher with Acadsoc, make the world smaller and earn as much as PHP 40,000 per month with honor.
To provide standard ESL courses to our Chinese students (from children to working adults) using our online teaching system. The teacher will be updating his/her availability to the supervisor, clock in the teaching website before the class time and conduct all lessons on their schedule (class table). An excellent working package will be provided to the right candidate depending on overall qualification, fluency in English, teaching ability and educational background. A short training will be arranged for each qualified candidate.
Teacher’s primary responsibilities:
- Preparing for 1-to-1 online classes
- Teaching online with the textbooks
- Doing corrections and conducting effective instruction during the classes
- Doing assessments and tests for the students
- Abiding by school regulations and management, achieving the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality
- A fluent English speaker with neutral accent
- Patient and can manage having classes with any age group
- Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
- Wired/Wireless DLS or Broadband connection of at least 3mbps download speed and 2mpbs upload speed
- Laptop/Desktop ( Intel Core i3 and 4GB RAM)
- Required minimum number of hours: at least 4 hours per day
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Starting salary would depend on your qualifications and availability (Weekdays evenings and Weekends whole day are given priority and a higher rate): From 15000PHP - 40000PHP
- Unbooked class time on schedule will also be paid
- 10% - 20% Class Completion Bonus
- Trial Class Enrolment bonus
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Salary paid weekly thru Paypal
- English Tutoring
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.