Software Engineer (Front-end)
- Makati, PhilippinesAyala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop new healthcare applications using React Native for both iOS and Android platform (mobile and tablet)
- Test the proper functioning, the quality, security, and the robustness, of the developed software.
- Develop software applications with security in mind.
- Innovate! Explore and pursue ideas that will improve or enhance the company’s existing products or lead to new products
- Study trends, stay on top of the latest developments in the industry
- A graduate of an IT-related course
- Minimum 2 years experience in using ReactNative, ReactJS, and Redux
- Understanding of common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Yarn/NPM etc
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services, JSON, and Design Patterns
- Familiar with deployment tools such as Fastlane
- Familiar with ECMAScript 6 or newer specifications
- Familiar with modern authorization mechanism such as OAuth2.0, JWT, AWS Cognito Identities
- Must use versioning tools like GIT or SVN
- Can deliver under pressure
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.