- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconcil financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, Financial or Management Accounting; Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least 1 year experience in General/Financial Accounting, Payables Processing
- Knowledgeable in accounting process, basic taxes and regulatory requirements; background in audit is an advantage
- Possesses good analytical skills, interpersonal skills, oral and wirtten communications skills
- Hardworking, patient, responsible, can work with minimum supervision
- Good working knowledge on MS Office applications, experience in SAP software an advantage
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.