- Tha News Data Analytics Head manages the Integrated News Analytics Team that performs rapid calcualtions with large amount of data in various formats from different sources to trends and;
- Generate insights that could lead to stories that are relevant to the audience.
- Identifies appropriate statistical tools and techniques to determine how the data samples could be best treated to geenrate relevant information.
- Bachelors Degree with background in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Data Science
- More than 5 years of strong experience in different Data and Analytical tools
- Working knowledge of visualization, data warehouse and CRM platforms.
- Strong understanding of database design, querying and reports.
- Experience working with advanced reporting and business intelligence tools.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen, strong sense of initiative and self-direction.
- Data Visualization
- Report Writing
- Statistical Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
About ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines’ leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television. The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile. The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.