The Network Architect shall be part of a transformative team that solves mission-critical problems, innovates new services, develops optimizations and automations and inspires action in others as a trusted advisor and partner in best of breed solutions, products and services.
- Impact compelling change and improvement by providing architecture, design, standards, implementation and support across all core network infrastructure and cloud technologies and environments enterprise-wide.
- Translate concept into action by ensuring design, configuration, automation, guides, process and run books are created and remain current for all networking technologies running in the environment.
- Be part of the solution by collaborating as a successful team member that drives service delivery across multiple touch points and provides tier 3 support (24x7) for network operations in the data center and beyond.
- Act as a consultative thought partner interacting with vendors and suppliers while staying abreast of emerging technologies to translate into actionable ways to implement new solutions.
- Provide valuable support to key initiatives such as Mobility program, WIAM implementation, IT Infrastructure improvements, Security initiatives, among others.
- Communicate important and timely information, relevant documentations and regular status reports for all projects and initiatives.
- Manage the network-related asset inventory and its associated lifecycle and ensure compliance to the strategy and requirements at optimal cost.
- Partner with the IT Planning and Security teams in upholding the policies and compliance to protect the enterprise infrastructure and systems.
- Monitor overall vendor performance in terms of compliance in contract deliverables and performance expectations and escalate discrepancies/concerns for resolution.
- Work with the respective team/s on ways to proactively mitigating the risks e.g. regular patch management, software upgrades and addressing vulnerabilities brought by obsolescence, redundancy gaps and/or security findings.
- Provide recommendations to improve operational efficiencies while achieving high availability, resiliency, and SLA objectives.
- Assist in handling crisis situations (incidents, outages, performance issues) to expedite investigation and resolution.
- Provide relevant training to enable the team/s in operationalizing support
- Graduate of BS degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or other related field
- 10+ years of experience in hands on design of network infrastructure for large enterprise networks and data centers
- Experience with high end Switching platforms such as Cisco Nexus, Catalyst and Arista Networks
- Hands on experience with Network segmentation, Endpoint security and firewalls
- Knowledge of Network Access Control and Zero Trust Network models
- Deep Understanding of various network protocols such as OSPF, BGP, MP-BGP, VRFs, MPLS, EVPN/VxLAN, QoS
- High level understanding of Datacenter Virtualization and virtualized workload mobility
- Advanced knowledge of Multicast
- Knowledge of F5 Load Balancers (physical and virtual)
- Python / Ansible and any relevant hands on Network automation experience
- An understanding of Network monitoring, analysis, and management with tools such as DNA Centre/Assurance/Spaces, Cisco Prime, Solarwinds, Arista Cloudvision, or other Network monitoring tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Certifications: CCIE or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
- Other preferences:
- Public and Private cloud knowledge
- Proven project management skills
- Strong business knowledge and ability to work on planning and budgeting
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Network Administration
- Computer Networking
- Network Security
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening