This position is responsible for the processing of importations and related documents required. Management and monitoring of fuels and materials inventory. Supervises tank sounding and stockpile topographic surveys. This positions shall also assist in coal and fly ash sales operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives submitted coal and/or material sample/s and submits to site for laboratory testing.
- Sends unloading coal samples as well as LFO delivery samples to TLI NAC office for submission to designated laboratories.
- Receives LFO deliveries at site.
- Assists the immediate superior on the reckoning of the coal inventory (through topographic surveys), as well as materials and LFO inventory variances at the site.
- Assists the immediate superior on the monitoring of coal, materials and LFO inventory at site.
- Receives and attends to coal shipment during arrival and departure and ensures proper documentation of the shipments. Ensures proper surveying is implemented.
- Assists in the coal and fly ash sales operational activities such as: monitoring of coal and fly ash hauling, supervision of heavy equipment operators, truck scale weighing, barge loading and surveying
- Coordinates gate pass, safety orientation, safety equipment and other administrative requirements of TLI visitors and contractors.
- Supports his/her immediate superior in ensuring a smooth relationship with identified stakeholders
- Conducts and maintains the filing of FMT-related documents at site.
- Performs the duties of a driver at site. Oversees the up-keeping and maintenance of the site service vehicle.
- Monitors utilization of the site vehicle. Submits monthly vehicle utilization report.
- Coordinates with Logistics Assistant (head office) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) for the requisition of office supplies and other materials at site.
- Assists in the payment settlement of wharfages charges thru check deliveries to PPA, as well as other government dues that may need on-site settlement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business or Engineering course
- At least 1 year experience in logistics function of a plant or relevant experience
- Must be amenable to be based in Toril, Davao
- Coordination skills
- Organization skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Process orientation
- Communication skills