To develop and implement concepts on financial planning, reporting and review in support of the company’s operating performance analysis and strategic decision-making. Accountable for a thorough budgeting and forecasting process. This position is also responsible for the preparation and completion of accurate and timely financial and business-related analyses and reports on the company’s financial and operating performance.
Ensures proper implementation of budgeting procedures and processes.
Gathers inputs from various sources for budgeting and forecasting parameters.
Coordinates the financial planning and budget management processes.
Extracts, develops, prepares, interprets and disseminates relevant data in formulating forecasts and estimates and coordinates the completion and consolidation of budgets and financial plans
Creates, enhances and disseminates templates and forms to be used in submitting, reviewing, consolidating and communicating budgets and financial plans. This entails working closely with the Accounting Team.
Develops financial models for financial planning and control.
Prepares management reports to reflect profitability and financial performance of the Company, the Facilities and organization units of the Company.
- Professional: 3 years
- Leadership Experience: Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Project Experience: With extensive knowledge in Financial Planning & Analysis, Budget Preparation andmanagement
- A graduate of any 4 year business related course
- CPA, CFA, CMA a plus
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Malabon, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening