- Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Coordinate with vendors for installation of new modalities or equipment such as CT or MRI or US and other system.
- Maintain all RIS dictionaries Worklists and perform system administration or maintenance or backup or Disaster recovery and performance monitoring of RIS PACS systems.
- Established standard Operating procedures has been created and its been utilized for resolving issues.
- Coordinate with all the radiologists and perform troubleshoot on systems.
- Coordinate with Vendors for installation of new modalities
- Responsible for working with the team and key customers to ensure appropriate development and implementation of application functionality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Experienced in Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- High Proficient with Radiology and PACS workflows.
- Good Exposure to HL7 interfaces - Ensemble, Mirth, E-Link, Connect-R and DICOM standards - Maintaining, Managing and troubleshooting of the PACS System.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Manila GF Cybergate 1 Tower Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.