Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Customer Service Representatives who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be responsible for managing various customer issues depending on account assignment (transactions can be related to billing and collections support, client inquiries, product support or inbound sales).
- You will document troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution.
- You will identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction.
What are we looking?
- Open to college graduates, college undergraduates, and associate degree graduates
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in a BPO industry
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- Willing to go back on-site once recalled
Good to have skills:
- Experience in handling sales (inbound or outbound), collections, insurance, or travel account in any industry
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10th Floor, Uptown Tower 2, BGC Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 100 openings