Accenture Cebu | Workforce Management Associate
- Cebu City, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Workforce / Real Time Analysts who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be responsible in real-time adherence and queue management for business operations and monitoring and managing site activities to support client/account service level agreements.
- You will ensure that scheduled team logins/ logout on time, and managing, controlling, and reporting non-adherence to schedules.
- You will be managing required real-time reporting requirement deliverables via service menus and ad-hoc requirements.
- You will be the point of contact for processing and identifying schedule exceptions (e.g. trainings, coaching) including minimum length, approval, data entry responsibilities, and tracking.
What are we looking for?
- Open to college graduates, college undergraduates and associate degree graduates with related work experience
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in Workforce Management / Real Time Analyst in a BPO industry
- Amenable to work in Cebu City
- Willing to go back on-site once recalled
Good to have skills:
- Experience in using Real Time Management systems (e.g. Avaya, CUIC, Genesys, In Contact)
- Familiarity with DANER approach in monitoring real time activities
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 16/F Ebloc2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening